Medication diabetes
Hi my wife has type 2 diabetes and she is taking 1500mg of metformin once a day after dinner. This was prescribed to us when we were living in United States. Now we have moved to india and want to extend the medication.my question is -What is the Indian equivalent of Metformin?

Metformin is generic drug means it's a drug name it will be same all over the world... It acts by Decreasing hepatic glucose production; decreasing gastrointestinal glucose absorption and by increasing target cell insulin sensitivity...please Consult nearest physician or diabetologist they will prescribe as online prescriptions prohibited.