Suffering from Diabetes
IME 9 is only for type 2 diabetes patients? or it can used by both. How it can be availed. My father is suffering from diabetes from a month. Pls help

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If you really want a real treatment that works, then you have to go for allopathic treatment. A few days back some one had posted his sugar levels which were insanely high despite taking ime 9 and no other drugs. There is no data to back up its effectiveness. Rather than wasting time and money on these types of scam, go for a real treatment that works for sure. I hope you will take a wise decision. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.