Type 2 diabetes and fat

My sister was diagonised to have type 2 diabetes. She had stomach pain and we had recently measured her 3 months diabetic profile which was 9.6. We were informed by our doctor that she should be using insulin to control diabetes.. she s 13 years and arrogant in behaviour so we are unable to give her insulin injection. Is there an alternate way for insulin intake? Also she is obese and her scan reports say that she has fatty liver. Kindly advise.

Doctor Answers (3) on Type 2 diabetes and fat

Dr. Chinmay das Bangalore | Yoga and Naturopathy
best medicine for type 2 diabetes is 5 ml edible coconut oil daily. it supplies kitone to brain which is an alternate source of energy for brain. avoid sweet. take more vegetable and less grains. regular walk, kapal vati pranayama and abdominal excercise like leg rotation chakki chalana and shakti bandha series required. laghu sankha prakkyalana recommended
Dr. A Shaji Bharath Chennai | Acupuncturist
All these ailments can be treated in Acupuncture but the patient may need proper counselling before the start of the treatment. These symptoms and disease is due to internal imbalances according to Acupuncture / Chinese medicine. I would advise you to consult an Acupuncturist near by.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, there are no other alternatives available for insulin currently now in the market. What you need to know is needles of insulin syringes are very small is not of much pain inducing and there are several pen type models available now with small needles which release calculated dose by simple pressing button. Please talk to your doctor and get one. Psychiatrist consultation regarding her behavior and counseling will help.