Medical abortion

My wife is 4 weeks pregnant. we dont want this child as i am currently pursuing my masters and we are not financially and mentally prepared. we have done medical abortion thrice before also. last one was 2 years earlier. but we are more conserned this time as it will be 4th time. so i want to know that are there any consequenses of abortion on conseiving and carry on pregnency in the future. i have read some research paper regarding it and they all are saying that it is independent and doesnt increase your chances of not conseiving and miscarriage in future. so please help regarding it

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Its not safe to have repeated abortions . If you donot want pregnancy then use contraceptive pills rather going for abortion.
Dr. Maulik Shah
General Physician 10 yrs exp Ahmedabad
hi, this is not safe to do medical abortion repeateadly, coz it wl effect your condition of uterus