Mdicnal/surgical abortion

To start with, my wife is anaemic and also with low BP. She was having symptoms like urge to vomit all time and feeling very weak. Yesterday she took some pregnancy tests (like prega news) and the results were positive. We went to a local gynecologist and she calculated the dates and said since its 10 days overdue, we can go for medicinal abortion. We will go for ultrasound test today to find out more details. I would like to know which would be safer for. Going for medicinal abortion or surgical abortion. And which scenario would cause more trouble to conceive in future. thanks!

Doctor Answers (3) on Mdicnal/surgical abortion

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, First of all, do not terminate your pregnancy. Anemia and BP conditions are treatable. You need to follow up with a gynecologist for its management. You can visit my clinic International Fertiltiy Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. You can mail me your contact details to reach you.
Visit a gynecologist.
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
in my view as far possible dont terminate if its ur first pregnancy. i m encountering lots of patients getting difficulty in future pregnancy. anemia and low BP are correctable if u wanna continue. consult ur gynaec
Dear Sir,

This query is of a confidential nature and should be addressed to your Gynaecologist who is prescribing the procedure not in an open forum.

Regards,
Dr Aditi