Masturbation too much

I face this problem many times that when i masturbate my testes have a sweet pain kind of feeling later. I masturbate a many times. How can i overcome this. Is there any diet that i can take to cope up my health and uphold my immunity. I am skinny. Can i face problems in future because of over masturbation if yes then what kind of issues.

Doctor Answers (2) on Masturbation too much

Anindya Mukherjee Kolkata | Consultant Physician
No issue. Masturbate once a day 5 days a week maximally .. not more than that.. and drink plenty of oral fluid, eat green leafy vegetables and yellow orange vegetables and fruits.
Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, masturbation is an healthy sexual activity. It will not harm to your health. Sometimes It can interfere or disturb daily activity. If it is excessive you can control it by doing yoga, jogging, When you get the urge to masturbate, quickly engage in an alternative activity. Whether you pick up a book or go to the movies with friends, participate in anything that will successfully distract you from your masturbatory desires. Find other pleasurable activities that bring you joy. Find an enjoyable hobby that requires your full attention. For example, if you enjoy art take a painting class.consult general physician for furthur evaluation and guidance.