Masturbation
My age 17,I am masturbating 5 or 6 times per day I am not able to control myself how to control masturbating will this effect my health?please tell what are the problems I could face in my future

mastubation is normal,u r overmastubating u can decrease frequency of mastubation by simple measurements.do u feel irritable frustrated aloneness tense sad mostly?

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+127
Chat with a sexologist
Yes  Its excessive Consult online And take proper counselling for this