Masturbation
IS IT OKAY MASTURBATING ONCE OR TWICE IN A WEEK. I FEEL REALLY BAD AFTER DOING THIS. IT IS SOMETHING THAT HURT ME A LOT BUT SOMEHOW I M NOT ABLE TO CONTROL OVER IT. KINDLY HELP ME.

Yes ok Its normal Do some yoga daily
It's fine to Masturbate once or twice a week...it's normal habit..don't worry..
mastubation is normal, 1-2/week is good u can decrease frequency of mastubation by simple measurements
HI MASTERBATION WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEM.THE GUILT CAUSE LOT OF PROBLEM.SO GO AHEAD AND ENJOY.IT IS A SAFE WAY OF SATISFYING YOUR SEXUAL DISORDERS. ALL THE BEST. REGARDS