Masturbation
I am 27 and have not masturbated and neither did i had any sexual relationship. I dnt realy feel like masturbatingg now even if i try to. Will i face problem during intercourse like early ejaculation or any other? Is it normal to not feel like masturbating coz i hv seen people obsessed with it bit i am not. I am not

Hello, I understand your problem. This happens With everyone. Keeping this in mind you should not be worried about your future. This problem is totally psychological but not of sexual health. So free your mind from these thoughts and concentrate on your day to day activities. Thank you