Masturbation
How many times a week or month is normal & healthy masturbation?. 2) when ever i masturbate i feel like a loss of energy i see in internet with post say that it nothing related to masturbation with loss of energy. But then why i feel like that ? Many body builders also say that they feel loss of energy after masturbation

Excessive masturbation leads to whole body weakness, low memory power, hairfall, weak digestion etc. Recommend you for ayurveda rasayan chikitsa. For further information u can also visit www.bhuvanaarogyamhospital.com
Masturbation is a natural phenomenon. All men do this but as a natural principle..excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don’t do it more than once or twice in a month. Don’t worry you can do that... just do not watch porn.. Try not to be remain alone, don't read or view sexual literature,books,WhatsApp & porn videos etc. Avoid oily,more spicy, Chilly and junk foods . Do exercise daily for one hr or yoga mainly Pranayam...Meditation.. vajroli Mudra ...Ashwini mudra. Start reading religious books. Please note that now a days the main drawback and side effect  of the masturbation is once you are addicted to masturbation mostly and always by watching porn... where you get different type of stories...relations... girls ..body ...and styles.. etc Once u got married u don’t get all those things with wife so u don't get aroused and you don't get proper erection. Now a day’s mostly patients comes to us with the complaint that they are not able to get erection with wife in the bed but they are getting erection in the bathroom while masturbation. This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it. If u are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it's not possible to control without the help of your doctor. You can take chandra kala ras 1 tablet morning and night after food Yastimadhu churna 3gms morning and night with water Sidhamakara dwaja 1 tablet morning and night after food. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then you can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com