Masturbation

How do i stop masturbation? I have been doing for 5 to 6 years and i am worried about my future. Is this harmful to me? And will i be facing any side effects due to this? Please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Masturbation

Continues masturbating is ofcourse harmful if it is started in younger age of puberty. Yes u can have early ejaculation problem too. Try to busy in ur work. Don't watch or study porn things.try it for few days if even though ur problem persists. Try to contact me to have proper medicine.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...