Masturbation
Does excessive masturbation cause low heamoglobin level in body?. Is masturbation decreases future fertility issue. Because due to continous daily masturbation now i am having only watery discharge after masturbation. Will it affect my partner in fetility. Please guide me

Hi don't worry masterbation is ok in limits There are few do's and don'ts take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance evaluation and treatment
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
eat well sleep well exercise
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Masturbation is healthy and normal if done in moderation(once or twice a week). It provides a sexual release. . It’s a myth that it stops growth and development. However, it shouldn’t interfere in ur daily routine nor it shouldnt hamper ur productivity and cognitive ability. If u feel u are addicted to watching porn and masturbation then u can take deaddiction therapy from a clinical therapist. I hope it helps !!
Do exercise, yoga and meditation. Avoid being alone be with ur friend or family. Involve urself in some creative work.