Masturbation and health problems
What are the health problems of masturbation? Why does it cause so much lower back pain in me? Please inform me about all the health problems of masturbation.... Please help.

Mastubration does not affect on your sexual health ,it require detail counseling for sexual organ and there function .consult me on chat.
Masturbation is not good for health. It impacts your sexual life. However after the act you feel weak which is not good. Avoid watching porn and staying alone.
Consult me in person or online
Don’t take stress
SEXUAL PROBLEM? Get Permanent Treatment Without Any Side Effects or Reaction For Pre Mature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction, Nightfall, Unsatisfied Intercourse, Infertility,  Low Sperm Counts, Penis Enlargement Ur Privacy is Our Concern.. Dr D H Bagalkot Sexologist Health Clinic Near old bustand opp Basava vana and Corporation Bank Hubli Visit www.ashwamedicine.com
take proper knowledge about this take proper counselling online
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem need check up counselling consultation Any query call
chat through online chat option for guidance and treatment
Take proper knowledge about this