Masturbation
After masturbating sometimes i get a burning pain in my penis, i go to loo and sit for while and after 15-20 mins i pee... after that the pain goes away . sometimes like 2 times in a month .for the record i masturbate regularly..... once a day and no i never had any injury on my penis neither had any other problem

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrac to Practo.
Hello,I have gone through your history, its due to overmasturbation. You must decrease the frequency of masturbation , involve yourself in other activities ... Don't sit idle, hangout with friends, involve in outdoor activities, avoid sexually awakening videos, books.Avoid sexual thoughts .