Masturbating

Masturbating after smoking weed from long past years and some days thrice or twice mostly continuous days and it was satisfying very much was right and what I may be result in?

Doctor Answers (1) on Masturbating

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern.... First thing smoking weed is not good for you I would suggest you to quit it as soon as possible....masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..