Masturbating increased.

What are the reasons masturbation increases?How I can overcome it..what diet I've to follow to control my feelings??What will I've to do for being mentally and physically healthy..please guide me with it. How to end this masturbation mentality??Expect effective feedback.

Doctor Answers (3) on Masturbating increased.

Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
Masturbation is a kind of pleasure movement, Why do you want to indulge in it if you will feel GUILTY?? Even if your frequency increases ten-fold, do not feel guilty, continue doing it, and soon it will fall into its place. This is the CONFLICT set in motion by the social structure, the mind functions purely on seeking pleasure and due to social conditioning its the same mind which tells you to not to do it..RESULT---DEEP CONFLICT.. My advice will be to CARRY ON...!!!
Priyadarshi Srivastava Lucknow | Neuropsychiatrist
Masturbating 1 or 2 times daily is a normal phenomenon. Don't worry about it or guilty about it. Sex is the basic human need.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You should know that to form a semen lot of energy is utilised in the body and in masturbation again lot of calories is burned, so if done excessively might cause fatigue and tiredness. During this act, due to excessive force there might be injury to the genitals. There are evidences which suggest that excessive masturbation might aggravate hair loss and it might cause premature ejaculation which will cause difficulties in concieving in the future. So I suggest you to do yoga and mainly meditation to have some willpower to control your habit. Try to engage in some athletic activities wity your friends.try to be invovled with your family which gives you a grounded atmosphere. If possible try to study in a library or do a combined study, just the fear of getting caught will itself might act beneficial...Consult psychiatrist they will do the needful.