Masturbating

Hai sir/madam I have the bad habit of masturbating since 2yrs and now too ... Now am facing severe side-effects like hair fall, back pain , joint pains , stomach ache , body heat, always lazy etc . I am a vegetarian. I need yo stop this bad habit please advise and help me to over cone from the problem.. I can't share this with any one I need a solution to stop please and I need to loose weight ..!!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Masturbating

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, masturbation is now considered as healthy habits, but addiction to it till it affects day to day activities will be bad. Here is what you need to do. Make yourself busy all the time. Once you get up in the morning go for walk or jog,, do some exercise, spend more time with family and friends, involve in sports activity, go to general library, or go to nearest tourist places or for temple, spend time in other healthy physical activities it will make you tired and make you get a good healthy sleep, and you don't get time for masturbation.