Masturbate problem
Sometimes I masturbate 2/3 times in a day, I heard that it may leads to infertility, is it true? What test needs to be taken to find sperm count

hello there. indulging in too much masturbation can be harmful. but 2-3 times in a day wouldn't necessarily cause a problem. if you are so concerned about this, then stop doing it so often. go to a doctor and tell him your problem, he would write and give you a sperm test which is include sperm count and sperm microscopy. eat healthy include greens and fruits in your diet, and you'll be fine. regards, Dr Anil Jain