Masturbation
Hi ive been masturbating from years...Now I Have stopped It From Month because i was having many masturbation side effects like joint pains ,weaker bones ,hair fall ,especially weak shoulders and fatigue...sometimes lower back pain and lower ab pain...Today In The Morning I Had masturbate while sleep and now it made me weak again bones started paining and fatigue what should i do?? Plz reply asap

Dr. Harisha N L
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..