Masturbate Analysis

I didn't go for masturbate for more than a month now i feel so horney seeing elegant things. Sometimes I feel pain in my testical. Any reason behind its pain for not having masturbate for so long time? Please help me out If I don't massturbate than would it cause to lead infertility . I heard frequent masturbate leads thin sperm so keep masturbating causes thin sperm leads infertility?

Hello there, Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...