Masterbation

I do 1-2 times masterbation everyday... Does it harm my health..? Plz help me out and is there a medicine to stop..?

Doctor Answers (2) on Masterbation

Hello. It won't harm your health until it is in excess. If you want to stop it Consult a homeopathic doctor.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, sir While it once was regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. If you have sexual urge all the time, you can divert yourself by adopting other healthy life habits like,, jogging, walking, aerobics or gym, reading books, going to public library, playing sports spending more time with friends or family.