Masterbation
I masterbate a lot. The frequency is once per day. I want to know that if masterbating this frequent would have some negative impact on my sperm count or not? Plus I have pimples also on my face. Is it interconnected with masterbating?

Dr. A. V. Lohit
Sexologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Masturbating 2-3 times a week is fine but not daily because it might lead to addiction then you might not enjoy the sexual intercourse. There is no realation with pimples and mastrubation, as you might be in teenage and that's natural. The sperm doesn't reduce with mastrubation, it's just a myth. Every hour in your body there is production of millions of sperms, so need not to worry.