Sir/madum since 11 yrs i started masterbation and now i am 31 i did masterbation today also, almost of 17500 times i did, like daily i did for 5 - 6 times masterbation in a day and it continued from 11 yrs of age and it continued till i am 31 yrs of age, almost of 22 yrs of masterbation,I want to stop masterbation fully, because if u see me i look as if i am 17 yrs boy, and i am 31 yrs of age and it takes much time to go to no2 toilet for dropout, and i feel pain in my stomach and sometimes in ribcage bones, i feel normal but, but i notised is that my body is not growing since many years i have same personality i am single, i did not have sex with any female and i dont have girl friends too, but because of few bad friends, i was let to this habbit of masterbation, i see porn as a thurst and do masterbation, but now i 99% stoped seeing because my parents are searching for a girl for me to get me married, i am dipressed, want to get restored in health, should i consult a sexologist help
views-icons 109 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello... I think you need to consult sex specialist ... Don't hesitate or feel guilty about it... Now you want to quit it it's good news. . but it has been a long time ... You need strong mindset to stop it now... Best way is to keep yourself busy in some work ..A. Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?