Masterbation

Sir/madum since 11 yrs i started masterbation and now i am 31 i did masterbation today also, almost of 17500 times i did, like daily i did for 5 - 6 times masterbation in a day and it continued from 11 yrs of age and it continued till i am 31 yrs of age, almost of 22 yrs of masterbation,I want to stop masterbation fully, because if u see me i look as if i am 17 yrs boy, and i am 31 yrs of age and it takes much time to go to no2 toilet for dropout, and i feel pain in my stomach and sometimes in ribcage bones, i feel normal but, but i notised is that my body is not growing since many years i have same personality i am single, i did not have sex with any female and i dont have girl friends too, but because of few bad friends, i was let to this habbit of masterbation, i see porn as a thurst and do masterbation, but now i 99% stoped seeing because my parents are searching for a girl for me to get me married, i am dipressed, want to get restored in health, should i consult a sexologist help

Doctor Answers (1) on Masterbation

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... I think you need to consult sex specialist ... Don't hesitate or feel guilty about it... Now you want to quit it it's good news. . but it has been a long time ... You need strong mindset to stop it now... Best way is to keep yourself busy in some work ..A. Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga