Masterbation
Iam suffering from bilateral grade 1 varicocele,and left testicle paining,can masterbation once a day for me is good or bad ?I'm masterbation daily once is it effect varicocele.can i stop masterbate

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, pls stop mastrubation.