Massive hair fall

I am experiencing hair fall form a long time now. I need some permanent solution. I think there is dandruff in my hair's which maybe the reason,Behind it. I have tried a lot of things to stop it but it is growing everyday.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. For dandruff use an anti fungal shampoo.See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
applying coconut oil with camphor in it and warm at the base of scalp solves itching and dandruff
all other medicines increasing natural black hair can be sent by courier too