Mass Gainer
Hi i from past three months have started gyming to gain some weight. But there is little to no effects. I am planning to take Mass Gainer. Would it be safe consuming it?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi -Thanks for your question & I will be happy to help you.You must have a good faith in Diet which should be high calorie for you.That means more carbs enriched with high quality protein like organic,plant/vegetables as well dairy sources. This is regular slow process & practices but if you can keep patience then surely get result. You can add any supplement like PROTINEX/ENSURE 2 scopes twice daily (40gm) with milk.lukewarm water. But I think diet must be the best & safe choice.

Hello..... High protein containing could harm kidney...so doctors don't suggest it normally...Have high protein containing food.... Have egg, meat, fish, pulses, and foods cooked using pufa (polyunsaturated fatty acid).. It's good for health. Saturated fat is not good for health.. Exercise daily in the morning.. It increases your appetite . Have more of fruits and vegetables.