Married life
I don't know what to do ..I am stuck between my parents and my husband .I respect them both ,it's just my husband and his family are practical people and my own family is an emotional one .So creating a balance between the two is tough .My husband loves and cares for me a lot but is practical with my parents ,which makes me feel bad for my parents as it sometimes hurts them( specially in money matters ) .I don't know whom to consider first ? My husband or my own family ?

Hi I can understand See somewhere your husband needs to strike a balance too. Being practical is very good but Considering your parents sentiment is also required. Talk and discuss with him politely and assertively I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques
Hi Thanks for seeking help here. Ur husband seems to be perfect from Ur description. Go with him. Always reality stand strong and emotions follow that. So the emotions will fund their way. Hope you will understand this.