Marriage counsellor
Hello I am facing relationship problem with my husband and his family which is effecting my husband health n mine too. Please help me to find marriage counsellor in rohini area. Regards
291 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi there If u r searching for a cousellor / psychiatrist then u can search for one on Practo website itself..go ahead and get help ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?