Marriage counseling

It's about my marriage... It's been 23 years and have one son age 16 yrs... Finding my relationship with my husband is in stress. Need counseling in understanding it better way.
views-icons 118 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swapna Patker
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
It is best to take help and sort issues peacefully than keep building up stress without addressing the problem. Meet a counsellor . You will get the right direction .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?