Many black spot on face.
It is seen and noticed that there are so many black spots are, on my face ( Both side of nose ) which is the only obstruction to get a beautiful face although my skin type is oily , from childhood.  So, pl. suggest your openion to get rid off this problem and prescribe medicine,  as per requirement.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having a oily skin with black head formation. Please use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Use a gentle scrub as well. Eat healthy avoid smoking. If you still don't see improvement you may benefit by a couple of chemical peels. Please meet a dermatologist so they can advise you on the best treatment plan