Mallet finger
I injured my right hand ring finger while playing cricket. My physiotherapist said it was Mallet finger and i had to undergo physiotherapy and wear a frog splint. After a month of therapy and split wearing it is still the same bent finger just with no pain. Its been 1.5 yrs now. Is there any way i can get it cured?

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Physiotherapist 18 yrs exp Delhi

All injuries are curable now a days just u need a right guidance. Also a year is too much to carry such injury. I can advice u only after examining u or whatsapp photographs of current condition. For ph no visit wwwdrrajivmehtacom