Finger pain
My finger got injured while catching cricket ball. My xray report is normal but little pain is here. in the proximal phalange something movement i am feeling while pressing the joint. Is there any concern required or it will get recover automatically. how much days it will take to heal automatically

hello there. if the xray Is normal, then there might be a soft tissue injury. take rest and apply a ice pack. take a pain killer. it will be alright within a few days. regards
Dr. Sharath Kumar
Rheumatologist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
I agree with Dr anil. you just need to rest and wait and you should recover uneventfully given that a major injury has been ruled out by x ray. hope this helps.