Male Yeast Infection

I have yeast problem for the past 14 days, after googling i am taking curd daily and applying some in the affected area (Locally in the male organ), but no improvement. Can you please suggest to get rid and prevent reoccurring.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Male Yeast Infection

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
For a mild case of yeast infection, your doctor may suggest first using an over-the-counter antifungal ointment, lotion, powder or spray. The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 3to 4 weeks...Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?