Yeast infection
Hi i have yeast infections can i get solution for this problem. How to get completely stop please resolve my problem......... thank you
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi....., Treatment typically depends on the location of the infection. Infections in skinfolds are treated with antifungal creams, powders, solutions, or other products that are applied directly to the skin.... Chronic mucocutaneous yeast infections are treated with antifungal drugs taken by mouth These drugs are taken for a long time...... Consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?