Yeast infection
I'm afraid tat I would have an yeast infection on my pennies. If I don't clean my pennies for 2 or 3 days, it smells bad when I open d skin. And small amount of white precipitate is formed in the glan of the pennies.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,,, sir no need to be afraid,, yes white lesion on penis with bad smell could be a fungal infection (candidal - yeast). Fungal infections can be easily cured with proper application of topical antifungal creams like cotrimazole, two times a day over and around the infection after cleaning the area with soap and water. Consult a dermatologist he will prescribe you the ointment, and maintaining cleanness around genitails with daily cleaning is necessary to prevent frequent infection.