Male pattern hairloss

I was undergoing treatment for male pattern hair loss for 3 months, but the treatment was becoming too expensive as my doctor suggested a few more treatments like keratin. I was using minoxidil (regain) and some multi vitamins and part of the treatment which I could afford. I have stopped using all of this for 2 months and now I am planning to go back to using minoxidil and the multi vitamins. I was planning to go back to my doctor but I was hoping if I could just know what other medications I could be on?

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. U have to understand that male patterned hair loss requires strict adherence to therapy as long as you desire good results (which may be many many years). It shouldnt be an on and off treatment. Other than. Minoxidil, a tablet called finasteride (1 mg) is usually prescribed after a proper and detailed consultation with the dermatologist. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI