Hair loss male

Is mesotherapy a permanent solution? If not, how long does it last? Any long term side effects? How many sessions are needed for me considering I have lost hair only on the front-sides yet. Does it cause regrowth? P.S : As someone rightly said before, With all due respect, I dont want an answer from Dr M.K Aggarwal. He just copy pastes the same answer to every hair loss problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair loss male

Dr. Zubin Mandlewala Mumbai | Trichologist
Hi. At the outset I'd like to say that all the doctors on this platform are here to help u. For conditions such as hair fall, all the do's and don'ts, prevalent history points etc remain the same for most if not all patients. Hence, I do not perceive any wrong intent on the part of a qualified dermatologist like Dr. Aggarwala. With regards to mesotherapy, basically any substance which is injected into the middle layer of skin for medical purposes is known as mesotherapy. Substances such as peptides, amino acids, stem cells, biotin etc. are used to treat hair loss. Some may also combine with a topical solution like minoxidil and oral tablet- finasteride. The number of sessions is best established by the treating dermatologist. On an average most patients are given between 4 to 6 sessions, again all depends on the numerous patient factors involved and response to treatment. Such procedures are never permanent nor guaranteed. Some patients respond quite well whereas others may not respond at all. Some patients may develop itching, pain and swelling, urticaria, but not every patient. A proper evaluation has to be undertaken to know the grade of hair loss and then u ought to be given options which caters to ur grade of hair loss. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala, MUMBAI
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
1. Unfortunately, mesotherapy or any other therapy that claims to give results especially for hair regrowth is not permanent. 2. For any therapy to work it needs to be combined with topical lotions(as suggested by a dermatologist). So, the longer you use those topical applications the more the effect of your therapy lasts. Only mesotherapy doesn't work or last. 3. As such no long term side effects, but remember with any invasive procedure there can be immediate side effects (which are not permanent). 4. Again, sessions are decided only after examining the scalp, assessing the over all health parameters of the patient . There is no formula. Every patient responds differently and that decides the number of sessions. So here I sincerely suggest you visit a dermatologist. But on an average (since you are keen on knowing ) 5 sessions is what we suggest. But please understand that this is an estimate. And I'd like to say that medicine is a field of science... not math. Here there are no set formulae or rules. The doctor decides upon examining the patient what may or may not suit him. So visit one near you . I'm sure you'll get a clear picture.