Male pattern baldness
Genuine help and guidance. Suffering from male pattern baldness. I am pre operative transgirl. Loosing more than 150 strands hair daily. I am worried. Genuine help please. Is there no cure about male pattern baldness. Without hair how would I be a girl. Please guide

Check your hormone profile and send me report.

+115
Chat with a doctor
We have wonderful cure for your complaint . Consult us on allhomoeo.com
This problem is due to the hormonal disturbance.
dandruff is also a  cause for hair fall.
advise you for Thyroid test. share the reports online me for diagnosis and treatment. consult me online with full history and report for complete cure.
Hi dear, it’s due to the hormonal influence. Homoeopathy medicines treat the root cause & thereby curing it permanently. Yes you could cure it completely, no need to worry. Consult a homoeopathy doctor nearby for better results.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Share me image
PRP therapy is a good option to regenerate your hair follicles. It uses your own blood- derived growth factors. Please contact my chamber address. Thanks.
Homeopathy can very efficiently deal with cases of hair loss, and produce excellent results. In Homeopathy, a huge number of wonderful medicines are present that are used to tackle hair loss cases. Every kind of hair loss (ranging from hair loss due to anemia / nutritional deficiencies, due to skin disorders, due to mental / physical trauma, due to childbirth or menopause, after acute diseases, to alopecia areata, alopecia totalis or androgenetic alopecia) can be treated with the help of well selected homeopathic medicines. To treat hair loss through homeopathy detail case history of the patient needs to be studied. The cause and site of hair loss are to be noted down along with the constitutional symptoms of the patient which are given prime importance in any kind of case of hair loss. The constitutional symptoms include the eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. and these are to be given top position in forming the totality of symptoms while case taking. After the case has been properly evaluated, the case homeopathic medicine is administered to the patient A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hello dear, homeopathic treat tha root couse and its no side effect
U need to consult me online