Male organ growth
Hi doctor, I have done problems with my make organ, it's too small and thin, during sex it'll be done soon. I have taken some tablets via news paper ad, they told that it's because of Harmon's problem and they provided since tablets, I used it for one month but no changes. Please suggest me
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Your problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Non erect and erect penile sizes vary in general population and if you are still worried contact an psychosexual counsellor for advise. Smoking, alcohol stress and axiety can all be the cause for erection problems and premature ejaculation. Try to avoid them.
Next Steps
I would avice you have your male hormone levels measured- total testosterone, free testosterone, SHBG levels, LH, FSH and prolactin levels, fasting lipid profile, thyroid function tests, HBa1c.
Health Tips
You could take L-Arginine sachets once per day. If problem persist contact an urologist for a trial prescription of sildenafil or tadalafil.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?