Male organ growth
Hi doctor, I have done problems with my make organ, it's too small and thin, during sex it'll be done soon. I have taken some tablets via news paper ad, they told that it's because of Harmon's problem and they provided since tablets, I used it for one month but no changes. Please suggest me

Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Your problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Non erect and erect penile sizes vary in general population and if you are still worried contact an psychosexual counsellor for advise. Smoking, alcohol stress and axiety can all be the cause for erection problems and premature ejaculation. Try to avoid them.
I would avice you have your male hormone levels measured- total testosterone, free testosterone, SHBG levels, LH, FSH and prolactin levels, fasting lipid profile, thyroid function tests, HBa1c.
You could take L-Arginine sachets once per day. If problem persist contact an urologist for a trial prescription of sildenafil or tadalafil.