Malabsorption of food

Hi sir I am suffering from loose motion( go for motion one to two times perday..) I also never fill hungry I did the endoscopy ,(large enima and small both)..reports were normal One dr did B12 diffeciency test..found some difficiency and given me 15 injection for 4 month..but I took only 7 injection as it was very painful and I was not recovered from malabsorption ( loose motion) Another Dr suggest me to take Metrogyl 400 I took it for 15 days I was feeling better some time but after stopping the medicine again motion is loose .. Could you please suggest what to do Also is there any medicine that I can take for long time...which can hard my motion Also which can increase my hunger and I can gain some weight (age 26 weight 50 height 156cm) Suffering from motion last 4 yrs Now I used to it but I want to get rid of it because feeling frustrated at this age I am suffering from this desease

Doctor Answers (1) on Malabsorption of food

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....inflammatory bowel disease is a condition where person is allergic to some kind of foods presents with diarrhea, failure gain weight, weight loss, loss of appetites,abdominal pain, Eat small meals in frequent intervals,drink plenty of water, be calm ,cool ,get colonoscopic examination done.