Making of upper jaw dentu

Dear Sir, I want to make a upper jaw denture by which i can chew meal,I have made a denture which is not useful to me at the time of mealling it comes out actually I want to know the cost of flexible denture is this is useful to me and i can use it permanently in the mouth

Doctor Answers (5) on Making of upper jaw dentu

Implant supported denture will be the best, in case you need a proper denture. Flexible dentures are an excellent alternative to conventionally used methyl methacrylate dentures, which not only provide excellent aesthetics and comfort but also adapt to the constant movement and flexibility in partially edentulous patients.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hello there...flexible denture works well when few teeth needs to be replaced... U should go for a conventional complete denture for this... Take care..!!
Hi. Flexible denture is done for replacement of only few teeth. Go for conventional denture technique but a new one or implant retained denture. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J Bangalore | Implantologist
Flexible denture is good to replace few teeth. In your case implant supported denture would help in stability and durability. Most often bone support is lost with conventional dentures.
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra Lucknow | Prosthodontist
Hello sir,well u dont exactly need to go for flexible denture...a well fabricated acrylic denture will be sufficient for u to chew your meal..a good retentive denture will depend upon the size,shape and bone quality..u can visit a prosthodontist(denture specialist) for a good denture..for fix denture u can even go for implant supported denture..discuss with your specialist...