Making of upper jaw dentu

Dear Sir, I want to make a upper jaw denture by which i can chew meal,I have made a denture which is not useful to me at the time of mealling it comes out actually I want to know the cost of flexible denture is this is useful to me and i can use it permanently in the mouth

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Flexible denture is done for replacement of only few teeth. Go for conventional denture technique but a new one or implant retained denture. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 16 yrs exp Bangalore

Flexible denture is good to replace few teeth. In your case implant supported denture would help in stability and durability. Most often bone support is lost with conventional dentures.
Dr. Sanket Chakraverty
Dentist 6 yrs exp Kolkata
Implant supported denture will be the best, in case you need a proper denture. Flexible dentures are an excellent alternative to conventionally used methyl methacrylate dentures, which not only provide excellent aesthetics and comfort but also adapt to the constant movement and flexibility in partially edentulous patients.
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello there...flexible denture works well when few teeth needs to be replaced... U should go for a conventional complete denture for this... Take care..!!
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Prosthodontist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
Hello sir,well u dont exactly need to go for flexible denture...a well fabricated acrylic denture will be sufficient for u to chew your meal..a good retentive denture will depend upon the size,shape and bone quality..u can visit a prosthodontist(denture specialist) for a good denture..for fix denture u can even go for implant supported denture..discuss with your specialist...