Makeup for acne
Which is the best bb or cc cream for sensitive acne prone skin.. I m into a fashion industry. So have to apply makeup.BT can't apply too much because it can simply cause me to breakout.so please suggest me some bb or cc cream.

Dr. Prashant Murugkar
Cosmetologist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
There is no perfect makeup for your problem, but when you are looking for make up you need to make sure it's non comedogenic. You can also try the combination of a SPF 30 sunscreen as your donation and mineral makeup on top. Warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar Clinique Beaute Naturelle www.beautydr.in