Maaturbation problem
I have masturbation problem. Since 3-4 yrs im masturbating. Now a days i think my penis is getting lil thin then before. And also its size. I want to make it good and stop masturbating. Please guide or give me some tips.

Dr. Harisha N L
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe...it's not a disease it's just a desire...it's ok if you masturbate once or twice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems....try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,meditation,listening to music,by doing activities you like etc..Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.