Lupus rash on face
Does this look like lupus rash?? I have these and also there is constanct pain in my ankles both the ankles and hairfall

No.. however ur doubts can be cleared with specific tests.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
Please stop reading on internet and then thinking about the diagnosis. While you think this is helping you, it will play havoc on the mind and you will develop psychiatric issue related to fear of disease. Need better photos to rule out lupus. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
This is not lupus rash. Ankle pain and hairfall could be due to some nutritional deficiencies. Consult online for proper treatment