Lungs infection
On 22 april my father is suffer from typhoid after some day he is difficult to breath . The covid report is negative dr.said that he has lung infection he is in oxygen upto 2/5 l/min after 20 day we was covid positive  he is shifted to i.c.u and the oxygen level is increased to 15 l/min from 3to 4 days he is in ventilator with double oxygen pressure nd the covid report is negative and we only have x ray report and covid report is test by ( rapid test ) the dr are saying his lungs are working only 12% what should we do please give ans ?

Kindly do a  doctor consultation for detailed history and proper treatment

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
It is probably covid. It would be best to continue ICU care. If you can share your reports via a consult, I would be able to advise you further.
Hi. I understand your concern s. It can still be covid. Do a online consult for a detailed analysis and to suggest you further management plan