Lumps on testis
I hv 4 lumps on my testis. They are not painful but very itchy once a day when I tease them.it has been 40 days now. I also have itching problem on my thighs,buttocks in evening when I go to bed. Please suggest me medicine for it.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

​​Thanks for the query. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. It could be as simple as scabies which is very easy to cure to something like calcinosis cutis which requires surgical removal. Hope it helps you.