Lumps on skin
I have this lump (bump) on my hand from 6 months..this lump in raised above my skin..first mom suggested to massage it...i massage it everyday but still there are no results..suggest me which doctor to consult and what medicine can i use at home.. I searched online the names given for this type of bump is ganglion cysts or bumps on skin.the place where my bump is seen is in middle of my hand (not near wrist) its near elbow folding of hand.

It's lipoma.. undergo surgical removal.. contact me for treatment
Fat collection called lipoma
removal by dermatologist or surgeon