Lump under skin on thigh
I have a lump under my skin on the left thigh since many months and it's not going. Who should I consult. Is it something serious?

Most probably it would be a fat lump (lipoma).
Visit a General Surgeon

Kindly visit a surgeon get examined Post photos There are many causes Thigh swelling has to be taken seriously They has to be evaluated
Please do fnac test of the lump and mri of thigh if required and then can be sugested.... If the lump is small then excision biopsy after fnac can be done.
Lump under skin can be cyst, infection, tumour etc. You need to get it examined to establish a diagnosis.
Kindly book an online or in person appointment
Unlikely any serious problem Visit a Surgeon