Lump or bulge on skull
Hello Doctors' I have had a hard bulge on my skull... Below my hair at the top centre portion of my head. It only hurts if you put pressure on it. I have observed that the bump sometimes is felt on different location... Like it moved or grew somewhere else. Its not on the skin.. It feels boney..i have a big bulge on the right side of the skill but my mum says it is bcos of a fall when i was a kid. I had got a check up by a nimhans doc 4 yrs back. He dint seem to care much and said thats nothing. Should i be worried about it or get it checked somewhere else again? Thanks in advance.
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
If you are so worried, consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?