Lump or bulge on skull
Hello Doctors' I have had a hard bulge on my skull... Below my hair at the top centre portion of my head. It only hurts if you put pressure on it. I have observed that the bump sometimes is felt on different location... Like it moved or grew somewhere else. Its not on the skin.. It feels boney..i have a big bulge on the right side of the skill but my mum says it is bcos of a fall when i was a kid. I had got a check up by a nimhans doc 4 yrs back. He dint seem to care much and said thats nothing. Should i be worried about it or get it checked somewhere else again? Thanks in advance.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
If you are so worried, consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice,