Lump on wrist
From past one day I am noticing a lump on the backside of my palm and a little away from wrist. which is tender to touch and little pain when pressed.it is pea sized.it moves as I make my wrist up and down.it is round in shape.when I tight my fist very hard the lamp also gets hard and when I open my fist the lump is almost gone...is it a ganglion cyst?or tumor?

Dr. Hitesh N Patel
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Ahmedabad

It may go aways with rest and analgesics. Surgery is only indicated in severe pain and if you are worry about cosmetic reasons. Just apply heat and do not press it constantly
Dr. Abhishek Saha
Orthopedic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Kolkata
Most likely a ganglion cyst. .consult for due course of action